Process developer for Customs department
з/п не указана
IKEA Distribution Services (DS) North Europe is a crucial part of IKEA’s Supply Chain. We are responsible for delivering the IKEA range to customers and stores in Northern Europe within agreed quality, agreed time and at lowest possible costs.
We are more than 2000 passionate co-workers, located in Poland (Warsaw, Jarosty), Russia (Moscow) and Sweden (Älmhult, Torsvik, Helsingborg) Norway (Oslo), Denmark (Copenhagen) and Czech Republic (Prague).
In the position you will responsible for:
· development and optimization of customs clearance processes;
· business procedures description;
· processes efficiency increase and control;
· projects support;
· contacts with developers of IT systems.
You are our candidate if you have:
· experience in business analytic tools;
· processes documentation skills;
· responsibility, organized nature, proactiveness;
· good communication skills;
· strategy planning skills;
· ability to work in hard timeframe;
· English – intermediate.